A NSW Government website

Business and Financial Assistance

Supporting primary producers with Financial Assistance

Rural Financial Counsellors

Rural Financial Counselling Services are supporting primary producers and small businesses in finding financial stability and security, by providing confidential and professional advice on a range of issues.

You can visit their website or call on 1800 319 458.

alt content img


RAA Loans

Rural Assistance Authority can support primary producers with financial. For further information please reach out to the Rural Assistance Authority (RAA) by visiting NSW RAA or call 1800 678 593.

Regional Investment Corporation Loans

The Regional Investment Corporation (RIC) is an Australian Government-backed specialist finance provider for farmers and farm-related small businesses.

Business Support

Farm Debt Mediation

'Farm Debt Mediation' is a structured negotiation process to assist the farmer and the creditor to resolve matters relating to farm debts, and to formalise that resolution in an agreement.

Assistance Near You

Find your nearest Local Land Services or Service NSW office, Rural Resilience Officer or Rural Financial Counsellor.

Business Connect

Support for Farm and Non-Farm Businesses. Call 1300 134 359 or visit our website.

Australian Government Initiatives